Sommarlovsdans

tisdag 9 oktober 2007

Blessed are you...


Blessed are you who take the time
To listen to my difficult speech,
For you help me to know that if I persevere
I can be understood.

...

Blessed are you who never bid me to “hurry up”
And take my tasks from me
And do them for me,
For often I need time rather than help.

...

Blessed are you who stand beside me
As I enter new and untried ventures
for my failures will be outweighed
By the times I surprise myself and you.

...

Blessed are you who asked for my help,
For my greatest need is to be needed.

...

Blessed are you who understand that
It is difficult for me to put my thoughts into words.

...
Blessed are you who, with a smile,
Encourage me to try once more.

...

Blessed are you who never remind me
That today I asked the same question twice.

...
Blessed are you who respect me
and love me as I am...
Just as I am
and not like you wish I were.

...

~ Anonymous ~

Inga kommentarer: